Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Even I can not Sleep Tightly~~~

OMG... it was a hard day of my life... i wake up this morning with bad condition... it was so terrible....

Yesterday I had prepared to sleep earlier... just to get a good rest... but eventually it didn't work...
I don't know what's happening... my head just full of something... which makes me can not sleep well... maybe it just a nervous feeling...

My dreams so complicated with that language!!! it's not chinese either english... it was dreams language... it hypnotized me...

In my dream... i have been in china... and doing trip with all my friends... but I can't understand with all the conversation.... It really weird... really really weird... even there's no subtitle...

can u imagine that?!!! you live with no subtitle in the world that u can't understand the language... i want cry... but i can't....

OOOOo~~~~ so terrible...

just an info... I'm so sorry if my enlish grammar so terrible... hahaha my english still not good... but i just want to try ^^... i'll write this post with indonesian... maybe the story will more complete with this one... so don't forget to check another one ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks yah TKers udah mau baca tulisan TK yang gak seberapa ini.. kalau TKers suka sama tulisan TK, kiranya rela meninggalkan sedikit komen di sini.. komen kalian lah yang membuat TK semangat untuk terus ngeblog...